Newcastle Haul ~ 2015 || Gwendolyne

Sunday, December 27, 2015

On December 20th until December 22th my family and I went on a cruise to Newcastle. Most of the time we spent our time on the cruise but on December 21th we went on land in Newcastle! And we have shopped so many things. And in this haul I'm going to show what we have bought. :)








A shop what I really liked was the everything £1 shop and as the name says everything there was £1. And they have so many Christmas things like it was so amazing. So these are the things we have bought there.



Then we went to Fenwick, a really big department store. The store was really huge and they had so many things that were so big and we didn't had a lot space any more so we can't buy a lot of stuff. In the end, we went to the food hall and bought these two packages of tea. The left one is my mothers and the right one is mine.


We also bought a jar of jam for my aunt Stella. 


Then we went to Primark and it was so huge haha. And because I didn't really bought some Christmas themed clothes this year, I bought these pairs of socks. And two bottles of bath & shower creme.


We also went to Marks & Spencer and bought some lovely cookies. The top and left one has been chosen by my father and the right one have been chosen by me.

And it's so delicious the Belgian white chocolate chunk cookies.



And then here some random food thingies that I have bought. 

- Chocolate 

- Maoam bloxx, which I haven't had for so long, like it was my favourite candy when I was little. 

- Napoleon sweets, I only bought this because I felt really dizzy on the boat and it only went better when I sit or sleep but when I was standing, o my god it felt like I was going to faint all the time.

- mince pies, my father found them in a supermarket and I was like: 'I saw them on the blog of Zoella, buy them!' Haha, so we did and they actually taste nice.

And this is the end of this article.
Hope you have a nice day. Bye.

X Gwendolyne

27/12/2015

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form