May Favourites 2016 || Gwendolyne

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Hello everyone. The second month favourites today. Little bit later , really sorry... Have fun reading though. I'm recently a bit busy but there will be more posts soon, stay tuned. :)


♡  B E A U T Y

This time only one product because I haven't used a lot this month.

○ Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer Soft Honey 103





I got this one actually accidentally when I was shopping with my mother and we both needed a new concealer. The offer was one plus one free so my mother and I decided to try this brand. And I don't regret at all. First I want to say that I'm really happy and lucky that I chose a colour that actually fits me okay. A lot of times, people choose the wrong colour that doesn't fit their skin colour at all. And then the concealer self. I really want to point out that I'm not a make-up expert so I don't know how to judge a beauty product but I was already pleased by it when it has decently covered my dark circles and all my ugly spots. And it wasn't expensive at all. Totally recommending this one.    



♡ A P P

○ The Moron Test

I saw this app by the suggestions in my google store and I thought why not give it a try. And I'm totally loving it! It's basically a lot of tests that you need to do and there are stages and I just can't explain it, just go download it and play it. 





○ Blob Connect

I wanted to find an app that will make me spend my spare time on it and I don't know why but I found this one haha. I do have play this earlier in the days and it's basically making as long as possible connections and then reach the number of points you need to. 






♡ F O O D

This month I have just been obsessed with noodles, and then especially when it's fried. And with soya sauce and omg, they are just delicious. -> yaki udon noodles / fried udon noodles

♡ M U S I C

This time also a cheeky album suggestion, namely the new album of Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman
I am loving mostly of the songs right now and I really think this is best one yet. There are so many songs on it that I'm liking right now, but the most favourites right now are side to side and into you. But I'm going to listen to it more often in June and maybe I can give some more opinion on it.

Two other songs I'm currently loving are:
♦ Gnash - I hate u, I love u ft. Olivia O'brien
♦ Alan Walker - Faded





♡ Q U O T E




♡ M O V I E / T V

This month I went to an Avengers movie: The Civil War Captain America. I really liked it though. I do did not know all the characters but I understood the storyline and it was a really cool movie. If you have some time, go watch it you will not regret it.

I have finally watched this whole series. The one I'm talking about is named Descendants of the sun. And it was amazing! It is a Korean drama but I watched it with Cantonese voice over, which made it so much more funny. Basically the storyline is a love relationship that goes on and off because of the jobs of male head player. He works for the army and the female head player is a doctor. And they will just go through a lot of things together and it's just a really cool serie. It was funny, exciting, sad, tense and asdfghjkl. By the way, the male head actor is also really handsome hehe. This girl also really beautiful though. Go watch it! 




♡ G A M E S

○ Uncharted 4

I do not have this game but I have watched the whole play through that Joe has posted. I really enjoyed it actually. A lot of people don't really think I will be in games at all but actually really like them. It's like a little movie, the cut scenes from the game. And the graphics were so good. If you want to watch what I have watched, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHQWpAItr_pVd46OMhCmzi4HTfB2Nknq7



♡ B O O K

This time no book as suggestion, my apologies.


♡ F A S H I O N

○ Green coat

http://nl.benetton.com/shop/nl_en/woman/coats-jackets/hooded-jacket.html

I bought this jacket in Batavia outlet and it was only 40 euros which was totally worth the price. The original price was around 70. The link above is the jacket I found that looks most similar to mine jacket. I have never ever owned a green jacket and I actually don't know why. I really like green the colour as in a jacket and it is really nice for the spring which is the season right now. 




♡ R A N D O M  S T U F F 

○ Instax Fuji Film

On my dad's birthday I brought my little buddy out and took some instant photo's which turned out really fine, still loving this thing.

○ Ice Watch 

It's always handy to have something where you can read the time on. So recently I have more often worn my Ice watch in the colour white. It's just my go to accessories.










And here you go, a new month favourites. Hope you had fun reading it, if not well you can't turn the time back so yeah...

Never mind, have a lovely day!
Bye Bye

X Gwendolyne 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form